To become licensed to apply pesticides for an LPAB/RPAB/RUP/Dealer/Consultant/Government Agency.
Duplicate License Requirements
Prerequisites and Requirements
Pesticide Applicator Examination Required Documentation
- Completed exam application (Notary or Simple)
- Current Photo ID
- Required Documentation for Pesticide Application
- General Standards and at least one category examination
- Proctored examinations require documentation before testing.
- Pesticide Applicator Examination
West Virginia Commercial Pesticide Applicator Categories
Statutes, Administrative Rules, Ordinances
Pesticide Control Act of 1990 19-16A Fee Structure 61-12 Certified Pesticide Applicator Rules 61-12A Licensing of Pesticide Businesses 61-12B
Other Detail Information