Thank you for your interest in the West Virginia Rural Rehabilitation Loan Fund (WVRRLF). This is a low-interest loan program designed to assist emerging agribusinesses, and to help existing agribusinesses, farm operations, livestock operations, or any other ag-related endeavors approved by the Commissioner with expansion plans. To apply you will need to complete the application below and submit it with a business plan and a cover letter explaining your loan request and collateral. The staff in our Ag Business Department is available if you need assistance with the business plan.
Loans are available for a variety of different agricultural purposes. Some examples of WV agribusinesses the fund has assisted include:
- Manufacturer of Baking Mixes- financed purchase of commercial equipment
- Hydroponic Operation – provided funding for purchase of greenhouses and equipment
- Slaughter Operation – funded property purchase
- Multiple Family Farms – provided funds for purchase of property, equipment, and buildings to use in farming operations
- Pet Treat Manufacturer – provided funds for equipment purchase
- Hemp Farm – provided funds for purchase of equipment, buildings
If you have any questions about the loan program or would like to have an application sent by mail to you, please contact Susan Baxter, Loan Program Coordinator at (304)558-2221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should email completed pdf applications to Susan Baxter, Loan Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.