division of agriculture banner and home link
Consumer Complaint Samples

The WVDA takes all consumer complaints seriously and will accept consumer complaint samples. Sample preservation and collection are vital to receiving quality results, therefore it is required that prior to submitting samples, the laboratory must be contacted. Samples collected by an individual are considered service samples and are not permitted to be accepted as official samples unless collected by an authorized WVDA Regulatory Officer. The staff will discuss with you if the laboratory has the available services to meet your request.

For questions, please contact the Regulatory and Environmental Affairs Division Laboratory at (304) 558-2227.

Food Sample Submission Request Form
Feed Forage Sample Submission Form
Fertilizer and Liming Materials Sample Submission Form
Seed Submission Form